Price: USD $1495.00 on Amazon
Authors: NLP Comprehensive Trainers
Format: 37 DVDs in ring binder
Experience 20 days of advanced NLP Master Practitioner Training from the world-class trainers of NLP Comprehensive!
This is the raw, unedited, “fly on the wall” footage from live training at NLP Comprehensive, plus the complete training manual.
Here’s what’s included in your Master Practitioner DVDs:
Section 1: Modeling with David Gordon
David is one of the original developers of NLP. He has developed a very precise model of modeling, and that is what you will get here: Three days of David’s exquisite teaching and a complete set of templates for any modeling project you would like to do.
- Experiential array
- Experiential array elicitations
- Belief template elicitation (Bridget)
- Modeling gang elicitation protocol
- Lenny array acquisition
- Protocol acquisition, hindrances
- Stepping in array
- Belief elicitation template
Section 2: Advanced Submodalities with Tom Best
Tom’s first Advanced Submodalities training was twelve days! He taught mine, and it was one of the most thorough NLP training experiences I’ve ever had. Here’s what he covers:
- Submodality distinctions
- Explorations exercise
- Mapping Across with submodalities exercise
- General patterns, tests
- Simple submodality interventions
- Looking back and laughing exercise
- The Designer Swish and Designer Swish – Summary Version
- Swish pattern variations
- Timelines: eliciting timelines exercise, knowing when to change timelines, changing timelines, putting a change into the past
- Shifting the importance of criteria: making something more or less important
- Compulsion Blowout/threshold pattern
Section 3: Meta-Programs with Charles Faulkner
Charles has done the most in-depth study of Meta-Programs of anyone in the field. This is a summary of his work, and includes one completely unique element: how to change Meta-Programs. Bandler says you can’t; Faulkner shows you how to do it.
- Visualizing meta-programs
- Meta-programs & strategies
- Decision strategy
- Motivation strategy
- Convincer strategy
- The meta-programs & their distinctions
- Perceptual positions & their meta-programs
- Changing meta-programs
Section 4: Beliefs with Adam Reynolds
Adam started working for NLP Comprehensive at 16 and went on to master a number of advanced elements including the Beliefs model. In his easy low key way you’ll get a very thorough understanding of what is meant in NLP by “beliefs”, how to recognize ones that hold you back, and how to change them!
- What is a belief?
- Forms of belief
- Defining beliefs
- The NLP submodality belief change process
- Conversational belief change
- The Walking Belief Change process
Section 5: Advanced Language Patterns with Tamara Andreas
Tamara studied extensively with her sister, Connirae Andreas, whose “Advanced Language Patterns” audio seminar is one of the perennial best sellers in NLP. Here Tamara presents an updated and extensive course on Language Patterns for every advanced NLPer
Sleight of Mouth
- Model of the world
- Prior cause, consequences, intent
- Counter-example, switch referential index
- Redefine, change frame
- Criteria utilization
- Meta & apply to self
- Reversing presuppositions
- Integration exercise
Meta Model III
- Meta Model III exercise
- Verb relaxes
- Backtracking exercise
- Changing time frame
- Applying presuppositional forms to an outcome
- Applying Presuppositions forms exercise
- Comparisons exercise: possible components to change in a comparison
- Language pattern flow chart
Section 6: Advanced Strategies with Charles Faulkner
- G.E.O. – [Goals, Evidence, Operations]
- The structure of strategies
- The formal properties of the T.O.T.E.
- Strategies, information types & meta-programs
- The principle decision strategy difficulties: cycle time / sampling interval; changing criteria; criteria & evidence; convincer strategy; belief change
Section 7: Self Concept Work with Steve Andreas
Steve Andreas and his wife, Connirae, Co-founded NLP Comprehensive. He was one of the earliest developers of NLP patterns, authored numerous early books in the field, and is one of NLP’s greatest contributors. His most recent complete NLP model is Self-Concept. This is an elegant piece to complete any personal journey of evolution or any training program. Here’s what’s included:
- Modeling self-concept: general framing, discovering your self-concept, process elements of self-concept,
- Changing your self-concept: sensitivity to feedback, aspects of time exploring time, aspects of content, exploring content
- Putting it into practice: outline of checklists
- Discovering the structure of counterexamples: integrating counterexamples, excluding counterexamples, Adjusting the scope of a quality, processing and transforming counterexample, grouping counterexamples and transforming the worst, integrating and processing counterexamples
- Building a new quality: transforming an ambiguous quality into a positive one, transforming a negative quality into a positive one.
- Boundaries: external boundaries: exploration/discovery external boundaries. experimenting with changes; internal boundaries: exploration/discovery internal boundaries.
- Experimenting with changes: connection and disconnection, mapping across from disconnection to connection
So here you have it – the most complete Master Practitioner Training that will come to you, and that you can take with you anywhere!
Here’s what’s included: You will get the full 20 days of advanced training on DVD. You will get the fully indexed manual in PDF format. It’s all delivered to you in an easily carried Case Logic ballistic nylon album with a 25 year warranty. The equivalent classroom edition sold for over $2,400. You get all the benefits of that edition in a more economical and portable package now at the “Unedited Special” Price of just $1,499.